Followers

Sunday 12 April 2009



Long time no see everybody, are you all still there? I promise to try and keep in touch and update my blog more often. Must take my ca,era with me to classes 'cos I've had some brilliant photo opportunities during my classes around the country and I've not recorded them!!!

I've been up in Yorkshire and and Lancashire teaching this week and Easter has come at just the right time to give me a quick break before the next batch of classes this week. The Glitter Pot went well last Saturday, a chocolate inspired class with mini Easter eggs, home made chocolate cup cakes with pink, yellow and mint green icing (yummmy!). I think the girls liked them. We made some fun cards with browns, greens and pinks. The class is being repeated in May so I can't show you photos just yet so I don't spoil it for the ladies due on that date!!

Here we have another 'extreme' floral punch craft flower for you. It's big, about four inches across. I'm making them with some wonderful ladies in Farnborough  this Saturday at The Art of Craft, another very fine craft store with terrific staff.

You will have to make do with this pretty picture of some very cute lambs at the back of my friends garden in Skipton. What a place to live, fantastic views and peace and quiet. I just love this time of year and seeing the lambs in the field was such a bonus.

I'm in the process of designing my new Christmas stamps for 2009. I've done six sets so far and if I have time hope to do some ideas for Valentines and Easter next year with a few others thrown in for good measure.

Don't desert me just yet, I'll be back to show you more things to inspire you and news from fun classes. Watch out, it could be you pictured on my next blog.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm here - and it's a good job I was sitting down!

Fab flower! I really like what you did in the middle of this one.

Julia Dunnit said...

Hi Jane, Julia here - we met again at the recent Japonica bash. Where can I find some cards/ideas made with your Parfait and Ice Cream stamps?

Julia Dunnit said...

Jane thanks for the info- will cast about for a copy of the magazine. Look forward to seeing them. Let me help you remember me from Japonica - I was the fourth demonstrator! Boy, I love to leave an impression!!

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!