Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Bubbles for Christmas

Yes, it's me back again, twice in a week I hear you are cry!!!!

Thought you might like to see my bubble wreath peel off in action. It's a tall card, A4 card folded in half long ways, cut some Bazzill Bling to fit and attach a ribbon to the top leaving it long enough to reach the base of the card. Stick the Bazzill to the base card. Attach your bubble wreath peel off or stamp it, yes folks you now have a choice! On my sample I have used a gold peel off. Decorate with what ever you have in your craft stash, buttons, beads, gems, sequins, brads, peel off gems...I could go on. What's most important is a colour scheme... here I've chosen gold, pretty classic and always pleasing. But the design works with all sorts and even mixed up colours for a dramatic, contemporary look - try orange, purple and lime green yummmmmm!
I drew the ribbon using a stickles glitter glue bottle. Yes, it is easy, have a practise and then draw your bow in pencil. Once you start using the glitter glue from the bottle, be brave and keep it moving till you have completed tour ribbon.
I chose a nice peel off (I never use peel offs I once said in a class!!!) for my greeting to make it quick and stylish. All that you have to do now is leave it to dry.
I love making these........now you try....go on..... sparkle!

No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!