Followers

Friday 17 June 2011

A bunch of flowers



Here is a carnival of floral colours! Each flower is made with Woodware flower maker embossing punches CP32-21, CP32-22 and CP32-23. The centre is a blink blink punch, code number 821-78. The punched flower edges have been coloured with ink pads and all shapes given the 'Jane' treatment using floral punch craft tools and the mat.
I've put these flower heads on stems made from florists wire so they will fit nicely in a vase. But you can still add them to a card because they will sit quite happily on their bottoms with a bit of PVA glue to keep them in place, all you need is a greeting!

4 comments:

Littleminx said...

Simply stunning Jane. I can't wait to come back and see all your wonderful creations at TGP.

Take care

Sara

debs29blue said...

Hi Jane
Wow, what a beautiful bouquet of flowers! So pretty and cheerful.

Take care

Debs x

Kim x said...

Hi Jane the flowers are absolutely beautiful. I NEED these punches now. Hope to catch up with you soon Love and hugs Kimx

Neil said...

Hello Jane!
I love the new flowers on your blog. I got lucky with my end of term dates and have managed to book a place on your floral class in July. I'm really looking forward to learning some new techniques that will help me to have a go at recreating some of your beautiful flowers. These are inspirational. See you soon,
Neil x

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!