Followers

Friday 24 June 2011

Pretty paper poppies

I've been visiting lovely Burnley in Lancashire the home of Craft Range!
Craft Range is a wonderful craft shop and the only one I know that has the most fantastic cafe serving the best quiche in town. I took a workshop there last Sunday following their demo day.
As you can see from my photo, we made poppies on an easel card.
The flowers are from the new floral punch craft book and are great fun to make. The poppies are made from red paper, punching the shape and cutting the petal to size from the Woodware Amphora vase. We made our own leaves just to show how clever we are!

If you ever find yourself in Burnley, you must stop by at Craft Range for a visit and some lunch.


6 comments:

Christina said...

I always love your flower cards, and this one is brilliant as usual! Thank you for the inspiration.

jan said...

lovely elegant card, thanks for inspiration,

Clarissa said...

Stunning card as usual. I admire all your cards. See you soon.

Kim x said...

What a beautiful card, I can see that I'm going to have to invest in the punch craft books
Love and hugs Kimx

Patricia Day said...

I was at the workshop in Burnley have haven't stopped making poppies, have made a Remembrance Topiary Tree with them. Looking forward to the next workshop, thank you Jane. Blessings Pat x x x

debs29blue said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Debs x

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!