Followers

Saturday 23 July 2011

A Touch of Pink...and a sneaky peek!


I have two pictures for you today... a pink dragon (no relation to the nasty dog in Harry Potter) called Fluffy. She's coloured using Sakura pens and water colour pencils to give her that sparkle appeal dragons just love!
The base card is made using Woodware craft card. The gems are pink candy bon bons and I have stamped the message onto white shrink plastic. The name 'Fluffy' is stamped using a wonderful Stampendous set called Retro Alphabet code SSC055. I love using alphabet sets - so versitile - they allow you to write any message you want to make your cards even more personal.
Having just finished all my card samples for the Winter 2011 Woodware catalogue here is a 'sneaky peek' of one of my designs, sorry can't show you the whole image as that would spoil the surprise when the catalogue comes out.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Kim x said...

Love the pink dinosaur, so did my Grandson. And the sneek peek looks just my kind of thing, I can't wait to see it love Kimx

Japonica said...

Pink dragons?? Have you been on the gin? The sneak peak is not nearly enough Jane - naughty naughty! I can't wait!

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!