Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Woodware file challenge....fabulous feline files

This is my card using the Woodware mini file pack 2786. It just had to have cats on it!!
The files come in a pack and each sheet has a variety of sizes. Here I have used six of the smallest sizes. I have coloured three sides of each file using a yellow pigment Yink pad.
I have then stamped cats from Stampendous SSC074 clear set with a black pigment ink pad.
The A6 base card is covered with gingham paper from Magenta and the files are arranged on the card and stuck down with double sided tape.
The idea was to make a little story which unfolds as you open each file on the card. So take a look at your stamp sets and see if you can create your own story in pictures. You could even write your story inside each file with stamped images on the front.


No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!