Followers

Thursday 8 September 2011

A Christmas tree quartet

I've had a request following a crafty demo at The Glitter Pot last weekend to see my Christmas Tree Quartet set and the samples that I have done. So, here they are! I've used a Stampendous (EK06) embossing powder set for all the images. The colours are wonderful with names like lettuce and mushroom, ummmmmm! Don't forget to dress up the trees a little with matching gems or glitter glue.
The idea for these stamps came to me on a train journey travelling up to Craft Range in Burnley. I'm always sketching in my little ideas book and its amazing what you can see from the train window!
Have fun with the stamps.



1 comment:

Moon Starr said...

Loving these Jane - crisp and clean but prettyx

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!