Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Woodware Challenge Week 29 – Look what I did with my tin!

Here we have a round Woodware tin decorated with felt fusion and the ice cream images from my Ice Cream Parfait set JGCL507. The stamp set has been around for a couple of years now so it's good to go back and use things again.
Make good use of Woodware's chippie tags to add messages to the tin and to stick the ice cream images on. They are strong and with the thickness, make great 3D embellishments. I love to use lots of ribbons in contrasting colours tied in knots on the top of the tags.
The inside pages which come with the tin, I've decorated with patterned papers, again keeping to the colour theme of pinks, pale greens and yellows. The message stamped around the edge are on the stamp set.
Use it for writing down recipes for ice cream based desserts. It will make a fabulous present.

No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!