Followers

Friday 13 January 2012

Woodware Challenge - Handbags at dawn

I got a new handbag for Christmas by Cath Kidston...it's fab-u-lus!
Here I have created a handbag card using one of the Woodware handbag shaped cards (which are not stocked now but if you still have a pack you can use one of the cards to make a template for the future!).
The stamped fastener is from Woodware JGCL522 Jewel Garden which I have embossed in gold and have coloured the flowers in using Mica paint palettes from USArtQuest. Woodware tiny pearls and gems are used to add some bling.
Woodware peel off borders are also good for adding detail around the edges.

1 comment:

Moon Starr said...

I bet you really enjoyed making this Jane?! I love what you've done with the fastener x

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!