Followers

Thursday 1 March 2012

Woodware Challenge - Look what I did with Fran-tage

I've had great fun with Fran's new Frantage stuff. Here on my card I have used aged gold embossing powder, tea stained fragments and my JGCL anniversary rose. The image has been coloured in with water colour pencils and has been stamped onto cream card.
The background paper are pages torn from an old paperback and stuck together to form a sort of patchwork. The paper was already yellow so it fitted in with my 'distressed look' very well. I've stamped an image on top of the paper but its not a Woodware stamp.
I've also punched a strip with the crafty edger and embossed that too with the aged gold embossing powder. I love that technique! Just punch out your border, dab with VersMark ink and sprinkle the embossing powder on top, heat and there you have a fabulous addition to your card. Don't forget to use your hot mat for this!
The wording comes from my new single stamp JGS263 floral frame, I'm finding that size wording very useful so will have to make some more for the next stamp release.

5 comments:

Kim x said...

Beautiful Jane, as always.
hugs Kimx

Clarissa said...

What can I say other than "comfort zone". LOL. See you soon. X

Moon Starr said...

This is beautiful Jane - I'm loving the embossed edge! I'll be having a play with that xx

Pam Hornschu said...

Beautifully Frantaged, Jane! And so gorgeous with your flowers.

Pam Hornschu said...

Beautiful Frantage card, and gorgeously colored flowers!

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!