Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Woodware Challenge - Sketch Challenge 10



One of my favourite techniques is 3D paper piecing and it works great with this stamp from Magenta (CM530).
I've stamped onto cream card and trimmed to a square. Stamp again onto yellow and orange card and cut out the petals. Shape these petals and stick on top of the flowers using silicone glue.
The centres of the flowers are cut up little bits of scrap card. I make thin strips from a selection of contrasting card and snip the strips into little squares. Apply a blob of silicone glue to the flower centre and sprinkle with the little squares. A wonderful way of making flower centres.
The greeting is from my Essential Birthday stamp set JGCL519.

Her is the sketch, why not play along you can find out how here


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Beautiful card as usual. Love the colours. X

debs29blue said...

Beautiful card. I love paper pieced stamped images.
Debs x

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!