Followers

Friday 6 April 2012

Woodware sketch challenge - April

For this weeks sketch challenge I've used my bubble bird set of stamps, JGCL552. I've stamped the image on to blue card and cut the bird out then decorated it by filling in all the little circles with gems or glitter. I've drawn a branch shape and cut that from brown card.
The ribbon across the card is from the new boxed sets of ribbon Woodware are stocking now, the code for this design is 51404. I just love the colour ranges this new ribbon comes in.
The ribbon is set against a strip of blue card to give it a bit more width which gives the card a good balance. The wording is from my Huge Birthday Card JGS266 single stamp.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Another lovely card. I don't remember seeing this stamp. He would make a lovely Christmas robin. Hope you are well. See you soon X

Eunice said...

Very pretty Jane.
Eunice
x

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!