Followers

Monday 11 June 2012

Woodware challenge - A teacher's gift



As I left school some time ago....and as I don't remember giving any of my teachers gifts,
I've come up with a bottle of apple juice! 
My Teacher's Pet, JGCL557 set of stamps came in handy for this project.
I've made a simple tag and decorated it with some of the words and the little girl image from the set.
To make the label for the bottle, I've die cut a shape from a spellbinder die and stamped the apple onto it, colouring it in with marker pens.
I then stamped the words 'apple juice' across the label using Stampendous SSC007 storybook alphabet. I find this alphabet set so useful especially when I don't have the right words for the job!

No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!