Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

Woodware Challenge - Shrink Plastic

Here's one of my 'fridge cards' with a little shrink plastic message, it's a fun alternative to a card. We made similar ones ages ago in Birmingham at the retailer show.

It's a 7cm square piece of card or chip board covered in wadding then covered in paper which has been wrapped around and folded around the back.

If you want to add the delightful cutlery brads (JL172) as I have here you need to put them into the paper before you wrap it around the wadding and card!

Wrap the ribbon around the square attaching a little message on shrink plastic. I've made mine with the 830-04 circle punch (blue) and translucent shrink plastic and wrote the message with a permanent brown pen before shrinking. All the other items can be added after assembly. My plate of bacon and eggs is hand drawn with a little glossy accent on the bacon and egg yolks.

I've cut a 5cm square piece of Woodware's A4 magnetic sheet and stuck it securely using ultra-high bond double sided tape (on the red reels) to keep everything together.



No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!