Followers

Thursday 14 March 2013

Woodware Challenge - Spring blooms

As I write this we have about eight inches of snow here in West Sussex so thinking
of spring blooms is very difficult! 
On this 145mm square card I have used the Woodware crafty edger, a paper doily, shrink plastic, JGCL570 something to say, floral black peel off, Card Candi and Sakura Stardust pens.
The peel off is coloured with the Stardust pens, water and a paint brush and once dry you can add some detail using the same pens. Draw in the border yourself using a fine black marker and a Sakura pen.
The border is a crafty edger cassette and I have punched both sides of
a 60mm wide strip of card.



2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Gorgeous and my favourite colour.
Clarissa. X

Jill said...

A lovely card, the colouring on the flowers is very effective.
Jill

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!