Followers

Saturday 25 May 2013

Woodware Challenge - Colours of the Earth

For my offering this week I have made a tri fold card.
I have die cut six shapes using a die from Sizzix.
I stamped the background of three of the shapes using the ColorBox stylus
tool and a square black tip.
The black tips are mouldable, simply heat for a few seconds and press into a textured surface to create your own personal stamp. Re heat the tips and use them again and again.
They come in assortment of shapes too.
Once you have your moulded tip, I used a section of JGS301 grasses background,
ink it up and stamp!
Once you have stamped all over the surface of all three shapes, stamp with JGS300 going to seed using VersaMark ink pad, embossed with any coloured embossing powder you like. I have stamped the image three times.
The greeting comes from JGCL569 inspirational verse and that too is embossed.
Once stamped, edge the shapes with a gold Krylon pen and attach card 'hinges' to the backs before sticking the other three blank shapes to the back of the stamped ones.
The swirls are from Magenta chipboard packs which I have inked with VersaMark and then dipped into green embossing powder, heat to melt and stick to the finished card.

A close up showing the embossed Magenta swirl chipboard
The ColorBox stylus tip showing the embossed image
from JGS301 grasses background
All the things you need to create the wonderful background.
I even made some background paper too!

3 comments:

Kim x said...

Absolutely fantastic my very crafty friend xx

Clarissa said...

A stunning card Jane. I really like the earth colours.
Clarissa. X

Jill said...

This is really lovely. I think the colours are fab.

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!