Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Woodware Sketch Challenge

We all like layering on our cards and this Woodware sketch challenge this week has three!
I've used a combination of turquoises and greens and added silver which goes very well with that colour combination.
The stamp I have used is JGS302 Viva la Plume. A great background stamp for any occasion. I have stamped only part of the image and embossed it with white. Go over the top with contrasting ink pads to match your card and
wipe away the ink from the embossed image.
The border peel offs are by Magenta, the wide one is 90978 and the narrow one is 94110. The wording is from sheet 94460.
Decorate with some Woodware paper flowers and add a gem or brad to the middle.


Here is a close up of the wonderful embossed text background.

 

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Another lovely card Jane. The colours are right up my street!
Clarissa.X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!