Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Woodware Challenge - Sorry you are feeling blue....

My tropical fish set of stamps JGCL525 has this funny looking fish that has an expression, I think, of someone who really is feeling blue!!
So I have stamped him and coloured him with Copic markers, shaped the fish from the back with a large embossing tool and stuck it on a simple background with silicone glue.
The fish is quite rounded but is difficult to see in the photo.
If you don't have the right greeting stamp then use an alphabet set.
Practise first on scrap paper and then stamp the message onto a separate piece
of card just in case it goes wrong!

Draw in some bubbles with a grey marker pen

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

He looks how I feel sometimes!!! As
always a clever card.
Clarissa. X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!