Followers

Wednesday 4 September 2013

New peel offs are here....

Here are a few photos of some cards I have made using my new peel offs. I've never been a peel off person but now that I have my own designs and love using them.
The designs are so good for colouring in because they have some BIG spaces. The samples in the photos are all done with Sakura Stardust or Metallic pens.

This is not one of my new peel offs but
I love the border I've draw around it....
so just had to show you the card.
This is one of the new base cards from Woodware,
pre printed and ready for you to decorate.
After taking the outline peel off off the sheet, you are
left with the negative. With a little care, patience and
a piece of Woodware's Magi Film you can
pick up all the remaining shapes.
One of the Christmas images and new
festive words.
Both come on separate sheets
This could be a stained glass window!
Another Christmas design. There are three on a sheet.


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

These are lovely Jane. Sorry I won't be seeing you on Friday. Another Glitter Pot cancellation!!!
Clarissa. X

Japonica said...

Ooooh - I just love a nice new Peel-Off! The new pre-printed cards look good too! I can't wait to get my hands on some of those.

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!