Followers

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Woodware challenge - Sketch 27

My sketch card today using one of my peel offs flowers (94455 in silver).

I have used the Woodware Magic Tape peel off sheet to take my flower off the backing. The tape has a tacky back and is idea for picking up complex and open peel offs from their original sheet. It comes on a similar sized sheet as a peel off.
I cut mine into three and re use it loads of times.

The image has been coloured with Sakura Stardust pens and the outer border has been draw by hand using a no 01 an 03 Sakura black Micron pen
and coloured in with the Stardust pens

and here is the sketch if you would like to join in with the challenge.




3 comments:

Clarissa said...

Lovely peel-off and beautiful colouring, as usual.
Clarissa. X

Malena said...

Beautiful composition and coloring,
very elegant card,
Malena

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

beautiful love the soft colours and simple design. janex

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!