Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Woodware challenge, coffee and cream

As I've been very busy creating cards with my new Woodware stamps for Spring and Summer 2014, I've pulled out a card from my stash for this weeks post.

I've chosen coffee, chocolate and cream card, stamped with a Magenta image (I.0385) and white embossing powder. Then cut up the card into cheese shaped wedges, mixed them up and then stuck them down onto a card. Added a hand cut 'wave' from coffee coloured card and stamped a greeting along it. Finish it off with some punched flower shapes.

The flowers are old punches I'm afraid but Woodware have some great alternatives especially a new multi punch with several flowers and a leaf on it.
You can see all the new Woodware products on their web site.


Magenta stamp I.0385

2 comments:

Jill said...

The colours on this are gorgeous. A very effective idea too.
Jill

Clarissa said...

Clever idea and I love the colours.
Clarissa. X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!