Followers

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Woodware challenge with Creativity of Eastbourne....sweet treats

When I was last teaching at Grosvenor House Papers in Kendal last month we made a selection of chocolate themed cards, gift boxes and mini magnetic cards
and this is one of the cards we made.
It uses JGCL536 Chocaholic.
If you look on the tag I've you will see a shrink plastic chocolate.
I made my own sprinkles on the tops of the chocolates by cutting contrasting coloured thin strips of card and chopping them up into tiny squares.

Check out Creativity Cards and crafts web site, its  wonderful shop in Eastbourne
and Nina who owns the shop is full of inspirational ideas....


You can see Nina's card on the Creativity Cards and Craft Blog
You can also find Creativity Cards and Craft on Facebook.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Such a sweet card!!
Clarissa. X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!