Followers

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Woodware challenge...only words


On my card today I have stamped a little verse from my
Hand Crafted By stamp set JGCL571.
Its all about a rubber stamper!
The verse is on the set along with lots of little funny sayings ideal to stamp on the reverse of your cards such as 'Queen of Stamping' and 'Wanted to show off my new stamp'.
My card also includes a few 'extras'....the crafty edger punch, Woodware's crochet flowers and self adhesive lace. There is also some background stamping using some
of the leaves from JGCL566 English Leaves.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Lovely card. I like the subtle colours.
Clarissa. X

G Peplow said...

Beautiful subtle background stamping and a lovely sentiment ! :D x

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!