Followers

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Woodware challenge…sketch 34

The two punched scallop ovals represent the sketch layout today, I've added
the flowers for more interest.
The stamps I've used are JGS341 Mini Flowers, JGS187 Fiona and
JGS901 Birthday Textbox.
I love to make my own background papers and the mini set of flowers is perfect for this.
I have white embossed the flowers and used dye inks on top.
The three flowers are all coloured with marker pens and have also been
embossed with black ink and clear powder.
The Birthday Textbox makes a great background for the pink oval. 
Use some liquid Pearls to embellish the flowers and scallop ovals.


Here is the sketch
why not play along on the Woodware Blog?


No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!