Followers

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Woodware challenge - Green and Pink

Ohhhhh....my favourite colour combination, green and pink.

This is a card I made for a class at Grosvenor House Papers in Kendal.
The theme for that class day was called 'triangle cards'.

I have used one of my big flower heads JGS187 Fiona,  JGS341 mini flowers, leaf quartet JGS342, the verse is from JGS324 and my lovely
Happy Birthday textblock stamp JGS901 to make my own background papers.
The main images are stamped in black and embossed with clear powder.
The flowers and leaves have all been coloured with Tombow pens and I have
used a blender pen to mix the colours.
To create this shaped base card....cut an 8" square from pink card.
Cut the square diagonally in half then score each triangle and fold in half.


The card opened up to show the flower in all its glory.


No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!