Followers

Friday 25 July 2014

Woodware challenge - Summer, mixed media

This card is made with the Creative Palette, one of my favourite things (more of that in a blog post to come in a few weeks) and my new stamp JGS367 Make a Flower.
I've used Crafters inks in sweet pea and limon mixed with hand sanitiser on the palette. Create patterns in the inks with objects found around the home. Place your card on top and peel away to reveal your original background paper.
Use Crafters ink pads in pinks and black to stamp the images and add a sentiment, mine is from JGS364 Mini Messages.
I hope you saw me on TV yesterday on Create and Craft using the palette.


2 comments:

Ruth B said...

Have only watched the first show so far but loved all you did. Hope you will be on again. Congratulations!

Ruth B

Clarissa said...

Great card Jane and I particularly liked the T-shirt yesterday.
Clarissa. X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!