Followers

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Woodware challenge - Midsummer's Day


This week our retailer theme has been chosen for us by Teresa of Philpotts they are an online store with a lovely website and blog which is peppered with inspiration you can find them atPhilpotts.com and don’t forget to visit there blog PhilpottsBlog you can also find them onFacebook.


I drove down to Bournemouth over midsummer and the grass verges were full of poppies and huge daisies. My card has been inspired  by what I saw.

The flowers are made using the Woodware 3" super duper daisy punch. Each petal from white card was cut up, shaped separately and stuck to a 1" sized daisy punch.
You will need to make two of these and stick one on top of the other.
The centre is a 1" circle punched from yellow card which was shaped into a dome before adding glue and dipping into yellow flock.
All the shaping techniques I use on my flowers are from the Floral Punch Craft books stocked by Woodware using the tools and moulding mat.

No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!