Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Woodware challenge - accordion card

I have created this accordion card with some thick craft card.
Each square is about 10cm x 10cm.
I used a brayer and some purple ink from the Kalidacolor ink pad called Berry Blaze to make the faded look across the base of each piece of card.
I used the same ink pad to stamp all the individual flowers from my
Flower Head Selection JGS381 stamp set.
When I stamped it, I had all the squares of card in a row to make sure the
images flowed across the finished piece.
Then I added some extra lines with a black Micron pen. Drawing in stems, leaves,
outlines and detail to the flowers.
Colour the leaves in with a marker pan.




Another idea using the same stamp
set. A Versafine Majestic Blue ink
pad was used for this.

No comments:

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!