Followers

Friday 17 April 2015

Woodware challenge - make and use a Masterboard

A Masterboard is a large piece of card, in my case it's 12" x 12" piece of white card, which is stamped with a selection of related images and preferably coloured over with ink pads.
I have embossed my images with white embossing powder
so that they 'pop' out of the background when I ink over them.
You then cut up sections of this card arranging the pieces to create some quick cards.
Then all that's required is some ribbon, maybe a punched border
and of course some glittery accents.

The stamps I have used are all from Woodware in the 'Grasses' collection and a background text stamp JGS302. Greetings from JGCL570 something to say and JGCL569 inspirational verse.


The 12" x 12" piece of white card stamped and inked

Another selection of cut up pieces from another masterboard
which has been made using pink card and clear
embossing powder with brown ink applied over the top.


2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Great technique and lovely cards.
Clarissa. X

Jill said...

A great idea, the master boards are gorgeous. The pink/brown colour way is rather different and something I wouldn't of thought of.
Jill

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!