Followers

Thursday 4 June 2015

Woodware challenge chosen by Kim - Window Cards

Window cards, aperture cards call them what you like but we all love'em!

The white base card is tent fold with a 10cm die cut hole in the centre of the front.

The front of the card is double thickness card and the circle is die cut
from both pieces at the same time. The second piece of card is kept separate
so I can stamp on it and adhere it to the base card later.

I have stamped the images from my Woodware Grass Stems stamp set (JGCL576) using VersaMark or a Watermark ink pad. With a palette of powdered chalks dust over the top with a small sponge applicator and the chalk will stick to the tacky VersaMark ink. I have used earth tones in golden yellow, green and two shades of brown.
You'll get powdered chalk on the white background too but I like that, its OK.


Inside the card
When the card is propped open the light comes
through the 'window'
...and now for a close up!

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Clever card. I really like the idea will have to try it.
Clarissa. X

rosiejt said...

What a great idea!

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!