Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Woodware challenge - Friendship

I demonstrated these great Stampendous cutting dies and stamp sets last month at The Craft Barn in Nutley and this is one of the samples created on the day.
The two I have used here (which come in separate packs) are the cling
stamp set CRS5067 and the die set is DCS5067.
Having the die to cut the image is quick and easy but it helps to have a
magnetic platform for your die cutting machine.
I've coloured the Hydrangea and leaves with Sakura colouring pencils. These come in a fabulous set of 24 in a very posh box with two drawers for easy, safe storage.
You can mix colours together and they blend beautifully right on your art work as you work.
The greeting comes from JGCL570.
I stamped the images in sets so I could die cut them together. Colour them in, you don't have to keep inside the lines and then die cut them in your machine. Simples!


1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Great card. Love the colouring.
Clarissa. X

Tabitha looking cute

Tabitha looking cute
Look, I’ve just caught you another mouse!